Shops and shopping centers in Barcelona
Barcelona in the eyes of a shopaholic is in no way inferior to Paris or Milan. A stunning variety of shops, country outlets, sunny weather and colorful Catalans will make you forget about adversity and give rest to your soul. But the body will have to work hard - shopping burns a lot of calories. If you find yourself in Barcelona at the beginning of the sales season, you will start shopping with one size of clothing, and end up with probably a smaller size..
- Barcelona offers 5 km of expensive boutiques from the end of Las Ramblas, along Plaza Catalunya, along Passeig de Gracia and to the end of st. Diagonal. We walk on foot, marvel at the creations of Gaudí, look into the old streets, shell out in the shops of Giorgio Armani, Burberry, Bally, Cartie, etc. But the Spanish brands Zara, Mango and the less well-known Uterque, Dutti will delight you with relatively low prices.
- The Born quarter is an area of Catalan bohemia with its own style of clothing and bars and restaurants. Here are boutiques with clothes of young Spanish designers and avant-garde fashion that is understandable only for young people..
- Another expensive boutique area - Park Turo, located north of the main streets, also deserves a close study..
There are many of them in Barcelona, almost every district of the city has its own: Diagonal Mar, Glories, L'Illa Diagonal Maremagnum, etc. You can buy everything in them at once, shelter from bad weather, have a hearty meal and take a break from the heat if it happens in summer. You can safely take your children with you, they will have something to do on various playgrounds.
In addition to clothing and everything related to it, as well as souvenirs and electronics, these centers have grocery supermarkets. Here you can buy Spanish wine and jamon.
El Corte Ingles Placa Catalunya and El Corte Ingles Portal de l'Angel are shopping and entertainment centers located in the heart of the city on Plaza Catalunya. Linger in any of the two shopping centers on weekends until the evening and admire the famous "Singing Fountains" next to the square.
These stores offer great clothes and accessories from last year's collections. In Russia, their products are often sold as "the last peep" at a price that exceeds the collection of the current season.
- La Roca Village - a shopping street located thirty-five to forty kilometers from Barcelona, open daily, except Sunday. You can get there by car or bus from Plaza Catalunya. The fare is paid, the ticket is paid both ways at once.
- Burberry Outlet is located on Valencia Street. Large store of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories for the whole family.
- Outlet Bóboli. In this store of the Spanish brand, parents will find clothes for their children from 0 to 16 years old..