Shops and malls in Malaga
Malaga is a Spanish cozy town on the Costa del Sol. This is one of the cultural centers of Andalusia. The city has its own university, Picasso lived and worked here, Antonio Banderos was born. Tourists visit the ruins of the Roman Empire, monuments of Arab architecture, the Cathedral.
Shopping competes with the excursion program in Malaga. There are monobrand boutiques, shopping centers, art salons in the city. Most of the goods popular with tourists can be purchased in Malaga at attractive prices..
Popular retail outlets
- Atarazans central market is located on the street of the same name in a specially designated room. The market building was once repaired by ships; it was partially rebuilt and partially restored in the 19th century. They sell fruits, vegetables and spices, nuts and seafood here. The café offers dishes from farmers' products. The market pleases the eye with its cleanliness and neatness. When shopping, tourists do not forget to pay tribute to the Arab architecture, elements of which have survived to this day..
- The main shopping street of the city is Marques de Larios. It runs through the historic center and ends at the Constitution Square. This is a very pleasant walking area. All of its buildings are built in the same architectural style, designed by engineer Jose Maria Sancha. The shops here are not large, mostly mono-brand.
- A theme shop entirely dedicated to the passionate art of flamenco located on st. Calle Caldereria in the Old Town. In the Flamenka store, you can choose a disc with music or a video of a dance as a souvenir, or buy a complete costume for a dance performance without missing a single accessory to it.
- El Corte Ingles is a renowned Spanish department store chain with expensive, good quality goods. In Malaga, the representative office is located at Avenida de Andalucia. Here, for example, is the Tallas Grandes boutique, which will help a lady choose a wardrobe, regardless of her size..
- Felix Saenz - This shopping center is also widely known in Malaga. It is one of the oldest in the city. Those who are tired of the modern "architecture" of boxes for shopping malls will like to shop in the old mansion, which houses this department store with a variety of goods..
- Centro Comercial Los Patios is another popular shopping center. It is larger than Felix, located at Avenida Velasquez, 141. It has a large selection of clothing, electronics, toys. There is a large supermarket where you can buy Spanish delicacies. If there is a need to bring home jamon, cheese, sweet Malaga wine, it is better to buy them in grocery stores. But for the purchase of products for immediate destruction, for example, the central market is suitable..