Los Angeles Shops and Malls
Los Angeles is the second most populous city in the United States, and together with its satellite cities, it forms the center of Greater Los Angeles, which is home to about 17 million people. The metropolis is the world center of culture, science, economy and education. And, of course, it is the center of the entertainment industry. In addition, the city is located on the shores of the Pacific Ocean and amazes with sandy beaches with ocean surf.
A city with such economic and geographical characteristics must have an extensive trade network. Many tourists visit Los Angeles just for its shopping. Still - the prices are pleasant, the choice is huge, in every area there are necessarily shopping centers.
Popular retail outlets
- Rodeo Drive Street is known to every romantic representative of the beautiful half of humanity. After all, it is here that the character of Richard Gere from the movie "Pretty Woman" spends an "indecent" amount of money on the wardrobe of the heroine Julia Roberts. Sex and the City characters also pay tribute to Rodeo Drive shopping. And stores here, fortunately, come across from the middle price segment, although more and more like Prada, Chanel or Cartier.
- Wilshire Boulevard is an extension of Rodeo Drive. Restaurants and nightclubs join the numerous boutiques here. The city's largest department stores are also here: Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and Barneys New York. At the confluence of these two streets is the jewelry giant Tiffany. On the small streets perpendicular to the boulevard, there are the most wallet-friendly shops with casual clothes..
- We go to Hollywood Boulevard for souvenirs. They are more and more connected here with cinematography. This is no wonder - the Hollywood Walk of Fame is located on the boulevard, the Oscars are also awarded here - at the Kodak Theater. If you see Jack Sparrow or Marilyn Monroe on the street, do not be surprised, you need to take pictures with them.
- Jeans must be brought from Los Angeles. A multi-brand dentim store is located, for example, on Melrose Avenue, called Planet Funk. However, dentim lovers will find new things to their taste in any area of the city at attractive prices. And in the Jet Rag store on Bray Avenue on Sunday communism sets in, and any little thing can be purchased for $ 1.
- American Rag and Celebrity Closet Raiders Shop are cult stores for fans of vintage style. But prices !!!! - Very expensive. Better to visit West Sunset Boulevard - the prices are affordable, there are even second-hand shops.
- The second-hands of the “It's a Wrap!” Chain are quite remarkable. They sell clothes from the shoulder of Hollywood stars. Film factories donate the contents of their wardrobe here after finishing work on a particular film. Prices are ridiculous and things are often legendary. Shirts, dresses and jeans can be bought in kilos.