Rest in Feodosia
Rest in Feodosia is not only a warm sea and excellent beaches, but also excellent conditions for getting acquainted with the cultural heritage of the Crimean peninsula, in particular with the work of Green and Aivazovsky.
The main types of recreation in Feodosia
- Excursion: the program includes a visit to the Church of All Saints, the Genoese Fortress, the Church of John the Baptist, a visit to the Alexander Green Museum and the Aivazovsky National Art Gallery. In addition, a trip to the Karadag reserve and the Ilyinsky lighthouse can be organized for you..
- Beach: despite the fact that all the beaches are mostly sandy, in Feodosia there are rocky shores, pebble beaches and areas lined with concrete slabs. A wide strip of Feodosia beaches stretches from the central part of the city behind the port to the suburban villages of Primorsky, Beregovoe and the Peschanaya Balka microdistrict. Pay attention to the Disco-117 beach: it is equipped with a cafe, water attractions, a disco bar, billiards, ping-pong, volleyball courts. And at night you can come here to have fun in the open-air disco. If you wish, you can go to the Central City Beach “Pebbles” - there are rental points where you can rent a sun lounger and everything you need for water sports, as well as shops selling sweets, fruits and Crimean wines.
- Active: tourists can go hiking, hang gliding, diving, parasailing, sea fishing, horseback riding.
- Therapeutic: climatotherapy, sea and mineral water, healing mud of Lake Ajigol are used as therapeutic factors in sanatoriums..
- Event-driven: coinciding the trip with festive events, you can visit the Balloon Festival “Air fraternity” (May), Wine Festival “Winefeofest” (September), opening of the Craft season “City of masters” (July-September).
The level of prices for tours to Feodosia depends on the season. The duration of the tourist season: mid-May - mid-October, but it is best to rest in Feodosia in June - early September. At this time, vouchers are becoming more expensive, reaching their price maximum in July-August. Those who want to save money can come here in early autumn (savings will be up to 35%) or in the off-season, which lasts from November to May, when you can buy the most profitable vouchers (this time is ideal to go on a wellness tour).
On a note!
In addition to hotels of various price categories, in Feodosia you can rent a room in a private house (locals enthusiastically offer their services to visitors).
Despite the fact that many people move around Feodosia (it has a compact size) on foot, any object of interest can be reached by bus or minibus.
Leaving Feodosia, as a keepsake, you can buy products from juniper and medicinal herbs (kitchen coasters, herbal pillows), paintings with seascapes.