Friends often ask, what do you do all day? Probably you watch movies every day, swim in the sea. Just think of writing a few articles a week ... Here we are sitting in the office, working in the sweat of our brow, how lucky you are to have such a rest.
People who are far from the Internet and making money in it can be understood. Although it becomes a little offensive for our brother, the blogger. From the outside it really seems like what you can do there when you blog. That's why I decided to make a short video about a typical blogger's working day. FullHD video, so it's best to watch at maximum resolution.
It is clear that this is not always exactly the case, but it is very similar. Moreover, the more you start blogging from scratch, the wider the list of your tasks and topics studied. True, then, they do not completely narrow, as new projects and new ideas appear..
Here is a rough list of what you have to do:
- Selection of keywords and writing articles
- Editing and processing of photos for articles
- Working with old posts and updating information in them.
- Replies to comments on your blog
- Commenting on other people's blogs
- Answers to letters by mail
- Maintaining mailing lists
- Announcements of your articles on social networks and free blogging platforms
- Development of your profiles, groups, pages on social networks (comments, photos, statuses, likes)
- Reading a large number of sites, both on the topic of your blog (we have a travel topic) and on a seo topic
- Learning web programming: site engines, CSS, PHP, Java and more.
- Working with usability and site structure to make the site as user-friendly as possible
- Analysis of statistics of visits and traffic
- Analysis of sales statistics for affiliate programs and testing of various schemes
- Working with the audience and understanding the topic of marketing in order to understand what will work and what will not
- Writing assignments for copywriters, content manager or technical specialist
The working day can be 10-15 hours, especially at the beginning, when the head is dizzy with new information. Therefore, I will not say that it is easier than working in an office. However, it is remote and not tied to a specific location. But, in any case, this is worth doing if such an activity is to your liking. However, this applies to any work, both remote and office.