Shops and shopping centers in Burgas
Burgas is a large coastal city in Bulgaria. It is famous for its sandy beaches, balneological clinics. One of the favorite pastimes of vacationers is shopping. Burgas provides good opportunities for updating your wardrobe. Clothes and footwear from Bulgarian factories have a favorable price. As for fashion from famous brands, there are very few such boutiques in Burgas. And the few that are present in the city break sky-high prices.
Popular retail outlets
- The main shopping streets are the intersecting Aleksandrovskaya and Bogorodi. They are full of shops and restaurants. The content of the boutiques varies greatly in quality. The assortment of each particular store is also changeable. However, that's the beauty of Burgas - you can find something exactly to your taste and wallet, with the exception of outright luxury.
- For expensive brands such as ZU Elements, D&G, Versace, you can go to the Tria City Center on Aleksandrovskaya. Discounts for winter and summer collections in it, as in the whole of Bulgaria, last for months. So it is possible to purchase a branded item with significant savings..
- Burgas Plaza Mall is a huge mall, good for family shopping. The goods in it are mainly of the middle price segment - clothes, shoes, furniture, household appliances. You can replenish your grocery stock at the Carfur Hypermarket. A food court for replenishing calories and relaxing is available. Located on the street. Transport.
- Galleria Mall Burgas - considered by many locals to be the best in town. In the center there is an excellent selection of clothes from expensive and cheap local firms, fashion from well-known brands in the middle price segment - Zara, H&M, goods for teenagers and small children, sports goods. There is even a brand store «apple» electronics. No self-respecting shopping center is complete without recreation and entertainment areas. Everything is all right with this - cinema, gym, play areas for different ages.
- Children's fashion store Ciao Bimbi on Hristo Fotev Street is popular with locals. This Bulgarian brand of children's clothing is already about thirty years old and enjoys well-deserved trust..
- Mobbo is a furniture store of Bulgarian manufacturers on Yanko Komitov Street. Tourists are unlikely to buy tables and chairs, but items for interior decoration - very likely.
- Krasnodar market at the intersection of Tsar Kaloyan and Ferdinandova streets pleasantly surprises with prices for vegetables and fruits from Bulgarian beds, meat, loose cheese, Lukanka Mandzharov sausage and other Bulgarian delicacies.