Excursions in Hurghada
Many tourists go to Hurghada. What attracts people to this city of Egypt? What excursions in Hurghada can be visited? What corner of the multifaceted and wonderful world can you get acquainted with??
Hurghada is located on the Red Sea coast. The resort town is located 500 kilometers from Cairo. In this regard, the excursion program can include acquaintance with Cairo and Alexandria, because each of them is a remarkable city.
Sights of Hurghada
Sightseeing tours in Hurghada allow you to feel the atmosphere of the resort and begin to understand it. What does this city attract tourists who are ready to come here from different parts of the world? This can be found out during a sightseeing tour, but later you should get to know each attraction individually. So, what attractions attract tourists?
- The Red Sea can be called the main attraction not only in Hurghada, but throughout Egypt. Every lover of nature will be able to appreciate the beauty of the coral islands, among which Carless should be noted. It should be noted that the coral island of Carless is distinguished by protrusions in the form of towers, on which many ships have crashed. Divers can get to know the marine life. All tropical fish in different sizes and colors seem so cute that diving can win your heart. For excursions, boats with special equipment are offered. The boats leave early in the morning and come to the coral islands within one hour. From this moment one of the best excursions begins.
- The local aquarium attracts many tourists. It is here that you can see fish and rays, turtles and hedgehogs, as well as moray eels that live in the Red Sea. The aquarium is located in the Old Town. You can get acquainted with representatives of the underwater sea any day from early morning to late evening.
- The Coptic Temple was built for Christians who live in Egypt. The attraction is located at the crossroads of two streets, namely Soliman Mazar and El Souk. Tourists can visit a Coptic temple and see its unusual decoration, feel the amazing atmosphere and find peace, think about the eternal.
- Castle «1000 and one night» attracts with its mystery. Are you fond of exoticism? In this case, visit the old palace and watch an unusual evening show. You can taste the best oriental cuisine and delicious coffee, smoke a hookah ... Without a doubt, this evening will be one of the best in your life.!
- El Dahar is a modern area of Hurghada that attracts many people who want to understand how one of the most popular cities in Egypt is changing. Here you can visit shopping centers and small shops of handicrafts and souvenirs, visit a restaurant and have a good time. In El Dahar, the Abulhasan Elshazi Mosque is located, which is the largest in the city. Its height is over 40 meters. The opening took place more than 50 years ago, but the architectural decoration attracts tourists. The center of El Dahar preserves the architectural traditions of Hurghada, so it has become another landmark of the city..
Hurghada is one of the most attractive resorts in Egypt, which also deserves your attention.!