Water parks in Tampere
Arriving on vacation in Tampere, the entertainment program should definitely include a visit to the water park, which is located in the hotel. “SPA Hotel Rantasipi Eden”.
Aquapark in Tampere
Aquapark “Eden” has:
- jacuzzi (there is also an outdoor jacuzzi) and swimming pools, in particular, a wave and a cold water pool (water temperature + 10˚ C);
- geysers, artificial river, waterfalls,
- a swimming pool, which is surrounded by children's mini-slides (if desired, kids can be involved in swimming lessons);
- adult slides (some of them are about 100 m long);
- health-improving complex “Eden’s Eva” with saunas (Turkish, infrared, Finnish, Roman) and rooms where you can do massage, including volcanic stones; in addition, there is an opportunity to undergo cosmetic procedures (the services of cosmetologists and masseurs are paid at separate rates; in addition, there are treatment packages for women, men and children);
- gym (yoga, Pilates and other fitness exercises; 1 visit - 5 euros);
- recreation areas with terraces and sun loungers;
- cafes and restaurants (you can look into a dance restaurant “La luna”, where you can taste delicious dishes, as well as entertain yourself with dancing and watch the performances of artists, paying 10 euros).
It should be noted that since the water in the “Eden” swimming pools have different temperature regimes from +10 to 37˚C, then visitors taking contrasting water procedures will be able to strengthen their immunity and overcome some diseases (such procedures also contribute to weight loss). The cost of an entrance ticket valid for 3 hours: adults (from 14 years old) - 20 euros, children - 16 euros, ticket “2 + 3” - 54 euros.
Water activities in Tampere
Are you interested in staying in a hotel with a swimming pool? You can stop at “Hotel Kauppi”, “Holiday Club Tampere Spa”, “Scandic rosendahl” or other hotels.
Guests of Tampere can go to Sarkanniemi Adventure Park (entrance tickets for children cost 19 euros, and for adults - 35 euros) - in addition to riding 30 attractions (those who wish can ride a cheesecake on “To the magic river” or “fly by” on “Tukujoki waterfall”), here you can stand on the observation deck, visit the planetarium and dolphinarium (during the show, dolphins walk on the water, jump high, twist hoops and play with a ball).
Since there are many lakes around Tampere, you will have an excellent opportunity to go fishing (June-August), but before fishing (perch, asp, pike), it is advisable to obtain a license for this type of activity (7-22 euros).
As another entertainment, you can enjoy a boat trip on the lakes around Tampere, for example, Lake Pyhäjärvi and Näsijärvi.