Shops and boutiques in Cologne
Cologne is proud of its two thousand years of history, Cologne Cathedral, university, many museums and attractions. It is located on the Rhine River, praised by many pen workers. In a word, he has all the prerequisites to enjoy the love of tourists. Trade in a wide range of goods is also very brisk in the city..
Popular shopping streets in Cologne
- Schildergasse in ancient times was inhabited by painters-manufacturers of signs and coats of arms. The name of the street comes from this kind of activity. It was recently the most popular in all of Germany. They say that now the Frankfurt Zeitz has taken over the palm. Shopaholics rush through the Schildergasse with packages from well-known brands «Esprit», «Orsay», «New yorker», «H&M», «Douglas», «SportScheck», «WMF», «Galeria Kaufhof», «GAP». Fashionable men don't walk past a three-story department store «Pohland». There you can buy complete wardrobe sets, thought out to the smallest detail, for any occasion. For leather goods, welcome to the two-story multi-brand «Nierhaus Lederwaren».
- Mittelstraße is a luxury shopping street. There are fewer people here than on Schildergasse. Here are some of her stores: multi-brand clothing store «Boutique marc», shop of women's shoes and bags «Donna laura», «Claudia carpendale» sells its own line of clothing, as well as glamor from Philipp Plein. Shop for elegant men «Don’s», but for little fashionistas there is «Onkel bill». For fine lingerie and swimwear, welcome to «Label Princesse».
- Dürenerstrasse - like the Mittelstrasse, is destined for the cream of the crop. A cup of tea or coffee at a table in a boutique, an individual consultant - any whim will be fulfilled.
- Ereshtrasse is a favorite shopping street for locals. In addition to goods from German manufacturers and ubiquitous world brands, there is an exclusive here. For example, an English tennis player's shop «Fred perry», who invented polo shirts. The iconic Spanish footwear company has its store here. «Camper». Their shoes are of high quality and unique design. For a dentim in the Italian style we go to «Garcia» - Dutch entrepreneur's shop. «Anouk» - store of rare and at the same time cult European brands - «Vila», «Yumi»,«Only» and air «Jus d’Orange» .
- Hoyeshtrasse - the range of goods on this street is much wider. In addition to wardrobe items of the middle price category, here you can buy electronics, interior goods, toys, souvenirs and just knickknacks. Prices are reasonable.
- Braitestrasse - its name in translation means «A wide street», focused on tourists. It is located in the very center of the city near the opera house. Of the original boutiques, we note «Barbour» with clothes for polo and cricket - why not visit for general development. Another shop that can be visited for excursion purposes is antique «Antiquitäten Heubel».
Photos of Cologne shops