Excursions in Munich
Every year, many tourists come to the ancient capital of Bavaria, the most beautiful city called Munich, who want to enjoy the stunning architecture of the Old Town, watch the popular beer festival «Oktoberfest». Sightseeing tours in Munich will reveal to you all the beauty of this large, sunny city, as well as tell you about the culture of the people and their traditions. By ordering exciting excursions in Munich, you can get to know the wealth of local museums and castles.
The most popular excursions in Munich
- Herrenchiemsee Palace - Bavarian Versailles is a beautiful castle that was built by Ludwig II on the island of Chiemsee. The beauty of this castle will impress even the most demanding tourists. A huge amount of gold, porcelain and crystal cannot leave anyone indifferent. There is an amazing park with fountains around the castle.
- An unforgettable hot air balloon trip. Probably every tourist has dreamed of going up into the sky in a hot air balloon. Now there is such a possibility. You can take an unforgettable hot air balloon flight from which all the beauties of Munich will be revealed.
- BMW plant. On this excursion, you will visit the Bavarian Automobile Works located in the city of Munich. During a tour of the workshops of this plant, you can see how the famous car brand is assembled. After visiting the factory, you can visit the BMW Museum.
- Neuschwanstein Castle is one of the most beautiful castles built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria. Under the beautiful vaults of this castle, you can understand the idea of this «crazy king», who tried to make a fabulous paradise out of his country. Many people in this castle are looking for their inspiration. In Neuschwanstein, you will see fascinating exhibits, learn about the history of the castle, and visit the Swan Land, which is rightfully considered the most beautiful place in Bavaria.
- New and old Pinakothek. The Pinakothek is an art gallery located in Munich. This gallery is considered one of the most famous galleries in the world, featuring works by masters from the Middle Ages. You will be able to get acquainted with German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Flemish painting.
Having been on an excursion in Munich, you can learn more about the customs and traditions of the inhabitants of this old Bavarian city.