Shopping in Munich
Munich is one of the most popular German cities among tourists, where you can admire numerous sights, enjoy delicious beer and make all kinds of shopping. In addition, Munich has all the necessary conditions for shopping lovers to feel like real professionals. Many boutiques of famous brands, shopping centers, seasonal sales, a wealth of choice and affordable prices attract those who are used to spending decent and indecent money on purchases to the capital of Bavaria..
The choice of goods that can be brought from this city is simply huge and therefore it is not surprising that most tourists are puzzled over the question of what to buy in Munich.?
- Souvenirs. The most traditional gifts are souvenirs, including handmade ones. Local craftsmen can offer everything that has even the slightest relation to the Bavarian land - from unusual whistles to expensive national costumes. As in many other cities in the world, in Munich you can find many souvenir shops with various interesting souvenirs. The most popular souvenirs that tourists buy are various magnets with the symbols of the city, beautiful beer mugs, wooden figurines, pewter dishes, and so on..
- Designer clothing and footwear. In addition to souvenirs from Munich, clothes and shoes of German designers are often brought. Things are of very high quality, so they will last for more than one year. In luxury stores, you can buy the latest collections of the brands Versace, Gucci, Escada, Dolce & Gabana, Guy Laroche and so on. Their boutiques are mainly located on the central streets of Munich..
- Decorations. What to bring from Munich as a present for your girlfriend? Decorations, of course. In the capital of Bavaria, you can buy inexpensive and original costume jewelry. The most popular in Munich are also Swarovski crystals and products made from them. There are a lot of Swarovski salons in the city, where you can buy a variety of jewelry, souvenirs, figurines and just the crystals themselves..
- Clocks and electronics. Expensive watches of European brands are perhaps the best gift worth bringing from Munich. And all this thanks to the rich selection, quality and affordable prices. As for household appliances and other electronics, including cell phones, the assortment in the shops of the city is huge. The Munich Apple Store is the largest in Germany. Therefore, it would be most logical to purchase the latest models of iPhones and phones here. Such a purchase will always be successful and perfect as a gift..
- Drinks and food. Well, how can you leave Munich without buying a few bottles of delicious beer for yourself and your friends, as well as German cheese and sausages, which will be an excellent snack for this intoxicating drink. A whole industry works for tourists in Munich, which produces a wide variety of goods and souvenirs on the beer theme..