Excursions in Eilat
Eilat is considered the most popular resort city in Israel, which is located along the coast of the Red Sea. According to most tourists, the weather in Eilat is always wonderful. You can sunbathe and swim here all year round. That is why excursions in Eilat are as popular as holidays in this wonderful city. The city has many modern interesting sights, which are complemented every year by new places of entertainment..
Attractions that must be visited while on vacation in Eilat:
- Fortress Masada.
- Stone mines.
- Monastery of St. Catherine.
- Park Timnu. The excursion to Timnu Park is very popular. This park is located in the Arabian Desert. Timnu is not just a park, it is an amazing natural phenomenon. The guides will tell you about the history of this unique park. You will also have the opportunity to admire the multi-colored rocks, which have rather bizarre shapes..
- Excursion from Eilat to the ancient city of Jerusalem. Arriving in Eilat, in the first place in the list of the entertainment program should be an excursion to Jerusalem from Eilat.
- Travel from Eilat to the Dead Sea. While on holiday in this country, you must definitely visit the Dead Sea. You will visit the coast of the Dead Sea and swim in a healing reservoir. It has been known since ancient times that the microclimate of this area and the sea have amazing healing properties..
- Excursion from Eilat to Jordan. During holidays in Eilat, excursions to Jordan are very often organized. In this amazing country, you will receive many positive emotions from the beautiful landscapes and monuments of ancient culture. You will be able to see the picturesque desert and the ancient Nabatean city called Petra. Petra was created in pink rocks at high altitude..
- Excursion from Eilat to Egypt. The uniqueness of the resort lies primarily in the fact that it borders on three states: Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Don't miss your chance to visit Africa while on holiday in Eilat. Here you can see the Temple of the Transfiguration, the Burning Bush, as well as a visit to the Monastery of St. Catherine, where the well of Moses is located..
You can order excursions in Eilat without leaving your home, the main thing that you should pay attention to is the terms of booking.