Holidays in Croatia in February
It is impossible to predict the weather in Croatia in February, therefore, when planning a tourist trip, you should consider different options. With the right approach, you can get the most out of visiting the country..
In the continental part of Croatia there can be snowfalls, in the coastal zone there are frequent rains. It is important to note that in regions close to the sea and majestic mountains, the weather will be colder. Daytime average temperature is + 6C, night-time -1C. You should be prepared for the fact that the coldest city is Zagreb.
Dubrovnik, Split, the island of Hvar are ready to please with warm weather. The average daytime temperature is + 10 ... + 13C, night - + 6C. At the end of February, active warming begins, due to the approach of spring.
Holidays and festivals in Croatia in February
1. Sports events are held in February. If you are a fan of sailing, you can attend the relevant event and get a positive charge..
2. Dubrovnik hosts the Wine Festival, where you can taste different varieties of one of the best alcoholic beverages.
3. Samobor hosts a maskenball, which is one of the best festivals in Croatia. At the festival, people strive to drive away evil spirits from the past year, to say goodbye to winter. Without a doubt, this event strengthens the belief in a happy future. For ten days, joy and fun reign in Samobor. The culmination is the burning of the Fashnik doll, which is a symbol of all troubles and misfortunes. After the death of the doll, people continue to have fun, rejoicing at the beginning of the new year..
4. Every year a ball is held in Varazdin, reminiscent of the Viennese. Perhaps you dare to attend this wonderful event?
5. Feast of St. Blaus in Dubrovnik includes religious processions, performances of brass bands, fireworks. On a holiday, it is customary to hold numerous events, so the organization of cultural leisure corresponds to a high level.
Benefits of a tourist trip to Croatia in February
Holidays in Croatia in February allows you to enjoy an excursion program, interesting cultural leisure. In addition, in February, the pricing policy is democratic. Enjoy a unique chance to get to know Croatia!
Croatia - sights and cities