Holidays in Spain with children
Hospitality, sun and sea - these are the three pillars on which a great holiday in Spain with children is based. If you add here water parks and entertainment complexes, rich opportunities for excursions and a mild Mediterranean climate, reasonable prices and environmentally friendly beaches, a trip to the Iberian Peninsula turns out to be an ideal way to spend your holidays or vacations..
For or Against?
It is almost impossible to find arguments "against" resting in Spain with children, but practically everything will be "for" such a scenario for spending a vacation:
- The flight does not take much time, which means that further acclimatization will not seem too long.
- The service and comfort in the local hotels are quite consistent with the prices for accommodation..
- The variety of restaurants and cafes will make it possible to find optimal nutrition for both a child and an adult.
- The swimming season from May to the end of September guarantees a comfortable stay on the beaches.
- A rich list of opportunities to diversify beach relaxation will help even older schoolchildren not get bored on vacation.
The traveler's medical insurance is required not only to obtain a visa, but also to protect against unforeseen situations during the holiday. Everything else - sun cream, cute slippers or a new swimsuit - can be bought at any resort.
When choosing a hotel, it is important to clarify how far from the sea it is located. The first coastline is undoubtedly more expensive, but getting from the beach with a tired baby in your arms to such a hotel will be much easier.
Passwords, appearances, addresses
The most interesting from the point of view of children's recreation in Spain is the resort of Salou. Firstly, there are a lot of shops, cafes and interesting entertainment. Secondly, all five beaches in Salou, sometimes together, then in turn, become holders of the prestigious Blue Flag Certificate, which best characterizes their purity. And, finally, next to this resort is the famous amusement park "Port Aventura", where every year millions of children from all over the world are delighted with attractions and games..
The beach area of the Costa Dorada is generally the most suitable for holidays in Spain with children. The local hotels usually have nannies and animators, and the little guests themselves "register" either free of charge or with significant discounts.