Shopping in China
Mysterious and colorful China - tourists come here not only for impressions, but also for shopping. The two most famous shopping legends about China are that all the goods are fake and of poor quality and everything is cheap. In fact, everything has been different for a long time. There are many high-end brand stores and genuine products in China. There are whole streets of expensive boutiques in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, some of them have constant sales..
- In China, it is customary to buy silk products - blankets, pillows, clothes, accessories. The market will offer you a scarf or dress with a label «100% Silk» priced within $ 100. Be sure - acrylic, fake. Silk is an expensive material, you need to buy it in specialized stores or factories, where they will give you a check and be sure to provide a certificate for the goods..
- Jewelry, in particular, made of silver with pearls, must also be bought in places with a license and ready to provide a guarantee for the goods, otherwise you can buy a plastic one. «pearl» in an unknown metal frame for the price of jewelry.
- When buying electronics, pay attention to the build quality, manufacturer's contacts, warranty availability in your country. Be sure to check all the functions of the purchased unit locally. And remember that even in China, a good thing cannot be very cheap. It is more profitable to buy equipment in large specialized stores.
- Tourists often buy fur coats in China. In addition to checking the quality of the fur, seams, fasteners and lining, you need to bargain. Sometimes the price can be reduced very significantly.
- It is better to buy bags of different capacities in small shops or in malls, be sure to bargain - in China, the seller is simply obliged to name the price 5-10 times higher than the real one.
- Chinese tea you will be offered to buy at the tea factory, as expensive and exclusive, but do not rush - in the nearest supermarket you can find the same variety at a less exorbitant price. Teapots, jugs, mugs - think before you buy whether it is worth taking what is sold at home in the nearest market to the end of the world.
- Be sure to buy sweets from China, they are inexpensive, and you definitely can't buy this from us.
- China has always been a country with a surplus of population and a lack of food, so everyone eats here. And dried too - seafood, octopuses, worm bugs, squid, various sea fish and algae - it is highly recommended to try before buying, because taste preferences for you and the seller may be different.
- There are a lot of panda souvenirs in China - just toys, dishes, coasters, clothes, slippers, pajamas. Very cute gifts for kids and 100% made in China.
Remember that China is a country where you need to smile, be polite with sellers and be careful with the goods, then your shopping will be successful.!