Shopping centers and shops in Astana
Prices for goods in the capital of Kazakhstan are low, so you can safely update your wardrobe here and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. There are many shopping centers in Astana, choose the closest to you:
- Mall «Khan Shatyr». Since the move of the capital of Kazakhstan to Astana in 1997, the city has experienced a construction boom. On the left bank of the Ishim River, ultra-modern neighborhoods have sprung up with government buildings, corporate offices and entertainment centers. The architectural fantasies of the Cossacks (and the locals call themselves that way) were brought to life by Norman Foster. One of his amazing creations is Khan Shatyr. The structure resembles a tent made of transparent materials that rest on a metal skeleton. The area of the internal premises is 10 thousand square meters. meters. Brands of mid-price brands Zara, New Yorker, Mango, Debenhams, Waikiki, Mondial, Adidas and other well-known sports brands, Massimo Dutti are presented. There is a wide selection of ways to have fun, unusual for a mall: you can visit the water park with a sandy beach or ride the monorail under the dome of the building. There is also a fitness center and spa salons, a three-dimensional cinema, beauty studios..
- Luxury House Astana - as the name suggests, there are only exclusive and expensive brands here. English Royal Crown Derby porcelain, Amouage and Creed fragrances, Terry cosmetics, Tartine et Chocolat baby products, I Pinco Pallino, Roberto Cavalli, Kenzo, Valentino, Оscar de la Renta, Nina Ricci, Elie Saab, Ones, Emilio clothes for men and women Pucci, Chantal Thomass.
- Mall «Keruen» - also located on the left bank in the New City on Nurjon Boulevard. Both mid-price brands and a luxury segment, which is rare for Astana, are presented. Clothing, footwear, jewelry, electronics, food. The developers drew inspiration in the placement of outlets from the route of the Great Silk Road. It all starts with Chinese goods downstairs and ends with European entertainment on the last fifth floor. The mall is proud of the IMAX cinema.
- BC «Asia» - if you find yourself here, then do not miss the high-quality and expensive souvenirs of the company «Ademi-Ai». They intertwined Kazakh traditions with modern trends - silk scarves and ties, figurines, paintings, dishes, boxes and even stylized flash drives. I must say that these souvenirs are not cheap, because they are developed by professional artists using expensive materials, such as gold plating..
- «Capital bazaar» or market «Artem» - at the intersection of Valikhanov and Seifulin streets. Indoor city market with groceries and «small things» - leather goods, perfumery, etc. Interestingly, here you can also get medical services, for example, to treat your teeth, pay immediately «communal» (well, this is unlikely to be needed), darn or wash clothes, then change currency and buy tickets for any type of transport.