Resorts of Kenya
Real pristine Africa with predatory animals, colorful local population, equatorial heat and perfect ocean waves - that's what Kenya is, a beautiful country in every way. People fly here for impressions that will be more than enough for years to come in just one day of stay in the resorts of Kenya and in its national parks. Throw away doubts and worries and pack your suitcase! You will not have to regret anything and will have something to tell your grandchildren, comfortably sitting by the Christmas fireplace.
Five main pleasures
Once in the resorts of Kenya, the traveler has a chance to see the beauty and experience the sensations, which until now only read about in books about distant countries:
- Kenya's National Parks are home to African animals. They walk here easily and naturally, and tourists get the chance to take selfies with the king of animals or a huge elephant in the background, the size of an apartment building..
- The beaches of the Kenyan coast of the Indian Ocean are great for a comfortable stay at any time of the year..
- Divers consider the coral reefs off the coast of Kenya's resorts to be among the best in the world..
- The customs and traditions of local residents make a vacation in Kenya unforgettable, especially since we are all the ancestors of the people inhabiting this land. In any case, not only British scientists think so..
- Shopping in the heart of the black continent can exceed your expectations! African masks made of wood, leather and silver products, ceramics and pleasant jewelry will be the best gifts for loved ones, friends and family..
Always in the TOP
Kenya's gorgeous beach resorts are well known to fans of exotic equatorial vacations. For example, Mombasa is not only a huge port in East Africa, but also the location of a unique coral reef that stretches for almost half a thousand kilometers. In Mombasa, there are many not only divers, but also lovers of nightlife - its discos and casinos are famous far beyond the borders of Kenya.
For the Arabian flavor, oddly enough, you can go to the resort of Kenya Malindi. Budget hotels and restaurants serving Arabian cuisine sit side by side with modern tourist centers and nightclubs. Diving and snorkeling are the main activities of active tourists in Malindi.
A relaxing holiday on quiet beaches is provided by the Watamu resort in the national park. Mangroves and coral reefs, boat trips and quiet diving - romantics and lovers of harmonious unity with nature find their dream vacation in this resort.