Holidays in Sharm El Sheikh
Holidays in Sharm el-Sheikh are appreciated by lovers of luxury hotels, active and passive pastime.
The main activities in Sharm El Sheikh
- Beachfront: vacationers should visit the beaches in Naama Bay, which have sandy entrances to the sea (with the exception of some areas that did not have time to be cleaned of corals due to the adopted law prohibiting cutting). In addition, the sandy beach of Sharm el Maya Bay is popular - all kinds of beach activities are available here..
- Excursion: as part of the tours, you will be offered to go to the national parks of Ras Mohammed (here you will see sea turtles, barracudas, herons, fennec foxes) and Nabq. In addition, you will be able to go to the Colored Canyon, to Luxor and to the pyramids of Giza..
- Active: you can have fun at the popular discos Le Pasha, in the disco bar Smash and Black House. Active travelers should be advised to go on excursions in the desert on camels, play golf, tennis, go karting, ride racehorses, jet skis, go windsurfing, parasailing, diving (at your service there are dive centers and local shops where you can buy equipment and various accessories necessary for professional and novice divers). When diving, divers will encounter soft and fire corals, barracudas, Napoleon wrasses, surgeon fish, anti-perch.
- Family: parents and children will be delighted with visiting the Dolphinarium, the Alf Leila We Leila entertainment complex, the Fun Town children's amusement park.
- Event-driven: a trip to Sharm should be matched to the celebration of Sham el-Nasim (spring is celebrated in April), the Camel Festival (May) and numerous boat races (October-November).
The price level for tours to Sharm el-Sheikh depends on the season. The cost of vouchers to Sharm el-Sheikh is about 20% more expensive than to other Egyptian resorts, and their increase is about 2 times observed during the New Year holidays. In addition, the increase in the cost of tours to Sharm el-Sheikh is noted in the high season - September-November and March-May.
The drop in prices is typical for the summer months, as the weather in Sharm is very hot - at this time you can get very favorable prices.
On a note!
Since walking barefoot on the beaches of Sharma is dangerous (almost all of them are coral), it is advisable to take special safety shoes with you or buy them on the spot. In addition, you should definitely have a high SPF sunscreen on vacation. Please note that outside the hotel you should not wear clothing that exposes your back, legs, chest, shoulders, let alone visiting sacred sites.
From Sharma it is worth bringing amulets in the form of pyramids, camels and scarabs, hookah, papyrus, oriental spices, essential oils.