Excursions in Paris
The city of free artists, the greatest museums in the world and lovers ... and it's all about Paris. If you have the opportunity to visit the capital of France, then be sure to order sightseeing tours of Paris in order to learn as much as possible about this wonderful city..
Excursions in Paris and the surrounding area
- Thoiry Safari Park is the only park of its kind located near Paris, and it is also one of the first safari parks in Europe. It is home to a wide variety of animals that freely roam the territory of Thoiry. For young visitors to the park, there is an entertainment area where a child can ride rides and slides. If you are hungry, then at your service is an excellent restaurant with excellent cuisine, which is located near the entrance to the garden.
- Palace of Versailles and Le Notre Park. The Palace of Versailles is one of the most famous royal palaces in Europe, as well as one of the most visited sights in France, well, of course, after the Eiffel Tower. There are many beautiful castles in France, but you should start your acquaintance with the royal heritage with the Palace of Versailles. In the palace, you will find a mirror gallery, the king's luxurious apartments and the rich history of Versailles. There is also a huge park with flower beds, antique sculptures, gazebos and fountains. This park called Le Notre is a real joy for the human eyes..
- Montmartre is a high hill in the northern part of Paris. Climbing this hill, you can feel and see with your own eyes the quiet beauty of old Paris.
- The Louvre is one of the oldest museums in the entire world. This museum houses a huge collection of historical world relics. Unfortunately, it is simply impossible to get around the entire Louvre in one guided tour. However, you can get to know the most famous masterpieces of this museum. These include paintings by Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Veronese and other wonderful masters..
- On the left bank of the Seine River there is a museum’Orsay, which mainly features paintings, sculptures, photographs, pieces of furniture from 1848-1915.
- Disneyland Paris is a world of happiness and joy, in which beautiful princes and princesses live and dreams come true. A visit to Disneyland Paris is the only opportunity to see the Walt Disney world with your own eyes without crossing the ocean.
If you have not been to Paris yet, then be sure to visit this beautiful French city with its amazing architectural and historical monuments..