Water parks in Kemer
While vacationing in Kemer and the surrounding area, you should definitely have fun at the local water park for at least a few hours (it is best to devote a whole day to it).
Aquapark in Kemer
The Aqua World water park has on its territory:
- extreme descents "Tornado", "Kamikaze", "Black Hole", "Crazy River";
- artificial waterfalls, jacuzzi, swimming pools, including wave, with comfortable sun loungers located around the perimeter;
- the calm descent of the "Lazy River" (boating suitable for families and for small groups);
- "Kids Club" with a swimming pool and water slides for younger visitors;
- bars (there is a pool bar and a vitamin bar "Dolphin") and restaurants (the "Fast Food" menu offers international and Turkish cuisine, with specialties updated hourly).
The cost of the entrance ticket is $ 15, and after 14:00 - $ 10 (the price includes insurance against an accident).
Hotels with water parks in Kemer
Couples with children and youth companies should take a closer look at hotels that have water parks on their territory. Among them are "Grand Haber Hotel", "Crystal Aura Beach Resort & SPA", "Kemer Resort Hotel" (all of them are equipped with slides and pools, as well as they have animation and discos).
Water activities in Kemer
Local beaches will delight guests with the opportunity to rent pedal boats and boats, as well as beach and sports equipment, go on yachts and boat trips.
The park complex "Moonlight Park" deserves the attention of travelers: there will be a sandy beach, pools with water slides, tennis courts and mini-golf courses, a Dolphinarium (for visitors, shows are organized with the participation of dolphinarium pets, and before the performance they read lecture on mammals; those who wish will be offered to take pictures and swim with dolphins, and children with disabilities - to take part in health therapy), riding a catamaran, motorboat, water skiing, paragliding, diving (there is a scuba diving school) and windsurfing, children's mini club (here you can "attach" children, so that animators can work with them). In the evening, shows with music programs, discos, various competitions are held here. As for snacks, there are catering establishments with different cuisines of the world at the guests' service..
Interested in diving? You can be advised to resort to the services of the "Octopus Diving Center" - experienced instructors will first of all conduct an introductory lesson for beginners, and experienced divers will be offered to make difficult dives (1 dive costs at least $ 40).