Where to eat in Los Angeles?
Not sure where to eat in Los Angeles? At your service there are about 8,500 food establishments, both expensive and relatively cheap, specializing in various cuisines of the world..
Where to eat in Los Angeles inexpensively?
For an inexpensive meal, check out the "In-N-Out Burger" - in addition to delicious burgers, you can order roasts here. If you are a pizza lover, head to The Pizza Studio for a variety of pizza dishes, including rosemary and herbs. A regular pizza with mozzarella, olives, pepperoni, paprika, arugula and onions can be purchased for $ 6. And if you wish, you can ask the chef to cook a pizza with the ingredients you choose at your discretion (it will cost $ 8). Visiting Guisados, you can enjoy homemade tortilla, mouth-watering tacos ($ 2.5), chicken breasts with spicy tomato sauce. If your goal is to have a quick and inexpensive snack, you can do this by visiting food courts that are open at large shopping centers..
Where to eat in Los Angeles delicious?
- Boa Steakhouse: despite the fact that such stars as Jennifer Lopez and Robert Downey Jr. often come here, the prices here are quite affordable: you pay $ 20-25 for meat with a vegetable side dish, and Boa Chop Chop salad with provolonese cheese and artichokes - $ 12-15.
- San Antonio Winery: the menu of this restaurant contains dishes of Italian cuisine - here you should try ravioli, various pastas, juicy salads, grilled meat or fish, homemade desserts and wines (the interior of the institution is decorated with old mahogany barrels).
- The Ivy: This restaurant serves white fish (fillets), steaks, giant prawns, mussels and scallops, fresh seafood risotto, tuna tartare, lobster ravioli with rose sauce.
- Katsu-Ya: This Japanese restaurant has delicious dishes such as crab meat rolls and white tuna sashimi on the menu..
- Nickel Diner: This place is a great choice for those looking for the perfect place to come for a delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here you can enjoy homemade pies with a variety of fillings, donuts with bacon, fried onion rings ...
Los Angeles Food Tours
On a food tour of Los Angeles, your accompanying guide will take you to various restaurants, where you will be offered to taste national and other cuisines of the world. By taking part in a culinary master class, you will discover the secret of cooking California dishes, and also teach you how to make a menu for a dinner party.
If you like to throw parties and surprise your friends, you can go to the master class, where you will be taught how to mix cocktails, as well as, select wines for various dishes..
Los Angeles has luxury boutiques, upscale hotels, upscale restaurants.