Entertainment in New York
Entertainment in New York will delight lovers of nightlife: pubs, clubs, sports bars, live music concerts are available to guests of this city ...
Amusement parks in New York
- "Deno's Wonder Wheel Park": there are about 20 attractions for children - they can feel like a truck driver or a captain, as well as ride a "flying elephant", and adults can admire the panorama of the city from the Wonder Wheel. In addition, the whole family can spend time here by visiting the "Spook-A-Rama" horror room or riding bumper cars.
- "Adventureland": here you can ride a roller coaster and other equally extreme attractions, as well as play slot machines.
What entertainment in New York?
Do you like going to nightlife? Take a closer look at the "Urge Lounge" clubs (parties, music concerts and dance performances are regularly held here) and "Copacabana" (here will appeal to fans of incendiary dances to Latin American music).
Dreaming of unusual entertainment? Be sure to plan a tour of the New York City dungeons. For example, you can take an organized tour of the ancient Atlantic Avenue Tunnel (it was built in 1844).
If you want to see 50,000 items of clothing and accessories from the 18th century to the present day, take a look at the Fit Fashion Museum: in addition to exploring the museum collection, you will be able to attend lectures and take part in "fashion conversations".
Fun for kids in New York
- Laboratory "Sony Wonder": children will be able to learn a lot of interesting things about new technologies through dynamic play. Using surgical simulators and sensory walls, controlling robots, creating music mixes and your own animated short film (you can take your creation with you as a souvenir) ... Everything is possible in this laboratory.
- Long Island Ocean Aquarium: Young visitors will be allowed to play with seals and penguins and watch a show starring a sea lion. As for adult visitors, they can be offered to go diving with sharks or mountaineering (there is a specially equipped wall).
- Zoo "Bronx zoo": here your child will be delighted with the diversity of the animal world (the zoo is home to about 6,000 animals). On the territory of the zoo, you can ride a trailer along the monorail road, watch gorillas in the "gorilla forest", look into the Butterfly Garden.
Numerous activities in New York ensure that every traveler has an unforgettable vacation. For example, you can take an evening Hudson cruise, fly over the city on a helicopter tour, and enjoy some of the best Broadway shows and musicals.