Where to eat in New York?
Wondering where to eat in New York? At your service - about 25,000 American, French, Slavic, Asian, Italian restaurants. In this city, no traveler will remain hungry - there are both expensive Michelin-starred restaurants and street establishments with fast food, such as hot dogs..
Where to eat in New York inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively in Chinese cafes: here food is paid by weight and does not depend on what exactly you put on your plate - meat, seafood or rice (you can have a full lunch within $ 10).
You can eat on a budget at 53rd St & 6th Halal Guys - for a huge portion of chicken with rice, spices, sauce and salad, you will pay about $ 8-9.
For affordable prices, you should go to the Mexican Chipotle Mexican Grill or the inexpensive Empanada Mama restaurant (specializing in South American cuisine), where the cost of any dish does not exceed $ 8.5.
Lovers of Indian cuisine should visit Indian restaurants or Deli's - they offer their visitors to try hot dishes, desserts and fruits (average bill - $ 13-15).
Where to eat in New York is delicious?
- Eatery: in this place you can taste American cuisine - cutlets with cheddar cheese, mussels and squid dishes in a spicy broth, various burgers.
- Il Bagatto: This Italian restaurant serves specialties like gnocchi in horonzola sauce and ravioli with spinach and cheese. This establishment has an excellent wine list and sommelier inviting visitors to taste the wines they hold..
- Dawat: This Indian restaurant offers fish curry, batter spinach, lamb chops, sea tongue flavored with saffron, ginger and other spices.
- Alias: This restaurant's menu includes pears soaked in maple syrup, black cod and other American dishes.
- Le Veau d'Or: this classic French restaurant offers its guests snails, lamb, Roquefort salads, delicious desserts and French wines.
New York City Food Tours
As part of a gastronomic tour of New York, you will visit the restaurants of the West Village area, look into the kitchen of famous chefs, taste their specialties (steaks, cheeses, seafood, wines, desserts). And sweet tooths can go on a chocolate tour - this excursion involves a walk through the quarters of New York with tasting various types of chocolate and desserts (caramel and chocolate truffles, muffins, chocolate with nuts), as well as visiting chocolate boutiques.
In New York, the multi-gastronomic capital of the world, every traveler will find food in accordance with their taste preferences..